Wildflowers & Wildlife
Image: Hank Durlick
The region is one of only 34 biodiversity hotspots in the world, and the only one in Australia. It is rated by the WWF as one of the world’s most important areas for biodiversity and conservation and if you come in spring you’ll see why.
Our Wildflowers & Wildlife package includes all of the following in one great price:
- Two nights in your choice of accommodation.
- Half day tour with South West Eco Discovery Tours, including pick up and drop off at the resort. Ryan & Michael will take you to see the stunning coastal scenery along the cape, you will see the region's only live underwater video feed, amazing wildlife viewing opportunities including dolphins, birds, reptiles and maybe even a whale or two from the shore. The year's wildflowers are expected to be the best in the last 10 years, they will show you this region spectacular range.
- Complimentary glass of house beer or wine or soft drink for each guest
- Unlimited WIFI during your stay*
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast daily in the Reflections Restaurant.
Please scroll below to make a booking or contact us at email@example.com or 08 9755 4600 for more information or to tailor make a package for you.
Subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Rates are subject to availability. Sightings of wildlife and flowers are not guaranteed as they are wild.
How To Book
Your requested dates have been highlighted on the grid below. Please choose the rate offer by clicking on the "Book" button to the right of the availability grid.
To choose alternative dates click on the rate boxes to activate/deactivate the tick boxes.
*Prices displayed on the rate grid may appear as rounded figures in whole dollars - this is for display purposes - decimal places will appear on subsequent pages.