Food, Wineries, Breweries
The Margaret River Wine Region and areas close to Busselton and Dunsborough are a wonderland of quality wineries, breweries and unique gourmet food producers all intricately connected by winding country roads.
The Margaret River Wine Region and areas close to Busselton and Dunsborough are a wonderland of quality wineries, breweries and unique gourmet food producers all intricately connected by winding country roads. They are complimented by cafes and restaurants that provide a perfect showcase for their talent.
The Margaret River Wine Region is highly regarded in food circles. If you love cooking up a storm in the kitchen, discovering new taste sensations and just plain indulgence…you would be hard pressed to find a better place to holiday. It’s easy to explore the Margaret River Wineries and restaurants yourself or join in on one of the available Margaret River tours.
Commercial wine production started around here just 30 years ago, yet the local industry has matured into a thriving economy of 220 vineyards and 80 wineries.
Stunning natural assets combined with a comfortable Mediterranean climate plus a steady flow of tourists has seen a plethora of complementary industries blossom.
Come to the Margaret River Wine Region for locally produced wine, beer, coffee, meats, cheeses, antipasto, condiments, icecream, sweet stuff and just about any other gourmet delight you could imagine.
The best part, is you can visit all these local producers while meandering along picturesque, tree-lined country roads. And every now and then, a glimpse of the sparkling blue coastline will peak out from between the trees – or a grand karri forest, or rolling green farmland.
Visit the producers or truly indulge at one of the region’s award-winning restaurants and cafes that provide a brilliant showcase of all that is tasty - all conveniently accessible from our South West Accommodation.
- Top Drop Tours - is the Margaret River Wine Region's small group and private wine tour specialists.
- Bushtucker River & Winery Tours - Visiting the wineries is combined with delicious food. For the more adventurous, take a canoe tour.
- Margaret River Bubbles Tour - custom tours of the margaret river region focusing on group fun and sparkling wines.
- Cellar d'Or - Affordable boutique winery tours in the south west wine region.
- Wine For Dudes - Margaret River wine, food & beer tours for dudes + dudettes of any age, with an inquisitive mind + thirsty palate!
- Margaret River Brewery Tours - Margaret Rivers first and best brewery only tour operator. The best beer tour!
Wine & Food:
- Stella Bella Wines - Highly acclaimed and award winning. And it’s all been done with a cheeky sense of humour.
- Margaret River Marron Farm - A luxury label and only found in this part of the world. Plus its on the menu at Abbey Beach Resort.
- Margaret River Venison - Holds a premium position in the marketplace, and for good reason. Also on the menu at Abbey.
- Providore Margaret River - It's a café, food store, winery and olive grove supplied by its own orchard and vegetable garden. A must visit.
- Margaret River Dairy Company - Award winning, premium quality cheeses and yoghurts. See, taste, smell!
- Margaret River Chocolate Company - Mad about chocolate? Check out the enormous range of chocolate treats, or relax at the café.
- Candy Cow - Delight the senses at a confectionery store producing locally-made treats – especially fudge.
- Yahava Koffee - Obsessed with producing the perfect cup of coffee using beans sourced themselves from faraway places.
- Aravina Estate - Margaret River winery and restaurant – a 180-acre wine growing property situated in the south west viticulture region of Western Australia.
- Brookwood Estate - Brookwood Estate is a family-owned winery and cafe located in the Margaret River wine region. The cafe boasts 180 degree views and some of the best food in the region