Complete relaxation or invigorating activity – whatever you wish for, there are facilities to match
As the largest resort in the southwest of Western Australia, Abbey Beach Resort is the perfect Busselton accommodation to relax and unwind. Explore Busselton, the Margaret River region, Dunsborough, and the southwest coast of Western Australia. Abbey Beach Resort boasts full resort facilities, including serviced apartments, and a range of accommodation options to suit all types of travellers. In this Busselton resort, guests can just relax and enjoy the beachfront location without ever having to leave the doorstep.
Abbey Beach Resort take great pride in spoiling our guests with special deals and our personal brand of hospitality that is just a little unexpected. The resort’s outstanding array of facilities sets us apart:
- two outdoor swimming pools
- one 25m indoor heated swimming pool with children’s wading pool – due to government regulations 20 people maximum at one time.
- two restaurants – due to government regulations 20 people maximum & takeaway or room service are available.
- three bars - closed due to government regulations
- a sauna - closed due to government regulations
- a gym - closed due to government regulations
- tennis courts & squash court
- children's playground - closed due to government regulations
- direct beach access that is a mere two-minute walk from your room or apartment
- six gas barbeques & picnic area
- mountain bike hire
- bocce & cricket sets available (free of charge)
- wave skis hire (free of charge)
- bike storage available (access from 7:30am to 9pm, please bring your own lock)
- Free 400MB Wi-Fi is available per person per 24 hours in all rooms throughout the resort complex
- Onsite Gallery of resident artist – Paul Dowe
- Expansive gardens and lake
Everything you need for an indulgent leisure resort holiday is right here and waiting for you.