Complete relaxation or invigorating activity – whatever you wish for, there are facilities to match
As the largest resort in the southwest of Western Australia, Abbey Beach Resort is the perfect South West accommodation to relax and unwind. Explore Busselton, the Margaret River region, Dunsborough, and the southwest coast of Western Australia. Abbey Beach Resort boasts full resort facilities, including serviced apartments, and a range of Busselton accommodation options to suit all types of travellers. In this Busselton resort, guests can just relax and enjoy the Busselton beachfront accommodation location without ever having to leave the doorstep that includes self contained Busselton accommodation.
Abbey Beach Resort take great pride in spoiling our South West Accommodation guests with special deals and our personal brand of hospitality that is just a little unexpected. The resort’s outstanding array of facilities sets us apart:
- two outdoor swimming pools
- one 25m indoor heated swimming pool with children’s wading pool
- two restaurants
- three bars
- a sauna
- a gym
- tennis courts & squash court
- children's playground
- direct beach access that is a mere two-minute walk from your room or apartment
- six gas barbeques & picnic area
- mountain bike hire
- bocce & cricket sets available (free of charge)
- wave skis hire (free of charge)
- bike storage available (access from 7:30am to 9pm, please bring your own lock)
- Free Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Onsite Gallery of resident artist – Paul Dowe
- Expansive gardens and lake
And of course, guests can also enjoy the many tourist attractions of the South West Coast including Busselton Whale Watching, and the Margaret River Wine Region. For more information and map of the region click here.
Everything you need for an indulgent leisure resort holiday is right here and waiting for you at our South West Accommodation.